skip to main content


March, 2015


Welcome to the Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District.  All new students and incoming public or non-public school students requesting transportation/books who did not attend one of our feeder districts (Bellmore, Merrick, North Bellmore or North Merrick UFSDs) immediately prior to enrolling in our district must register.


The necessary forms can be downloaded from the list in the tan area to the left of this page.  A packet is available in the Central Administration Reception Room at 1260 Meadowbrook Road, North Merrick, New York.  Any district school can print out the forms for you.  Each form lists the acceptable proofs/documents.  A list of acceptable proofs can be found on the Parent’s Check-off list.  Alternate forms of proof will be considered. 



Call the Central Registrar at 992-1003 to schedule an appointment.  Appointments are given between the hours of 8:30-11:00 AM and 12:30-3:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, at the Central Administration offices.   The parent/guardian must provide photographic identification for themselves and proof of age and custody, if applicable, for the student(s).



Home owners should submit an Affidavit of Residency – Form A and proofs. 


Renters should submit an Affidavit of Residency – Form A, a Renter’s/Non-Owner Affidavit – Form C and an Affidavit of Landlord – Form B with proofs and if applicable an Affidavit of Owner/Resident for the Non-Rental Resident – Form D.


If you are purchasing a home within the district, you may submit a signed Intent to Purchase Home – Form F with your purchase contract with a closing date within 30 days


District School

In addition to the above, parents/guardians must submit a signed Registration Application with official proof of age/custody, a signed Student Residency Questionnaire (required by NYS Law) and a signed Authorization for Release of Records for each child. 



In addition to the above, parents/guardians should submit a signed New Students Transportation Application for Non-Public Schools to receive transportation and/or books.


Parents are responsible for providing Change of Address information to non-public schools




Our Schools