Welcome to the Infinite Campus Portal Page
The Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District is pleased to provide the Infinite Campus Parent Portal communication tool. The Infinite Campus Parent Portal connects authorized parents/guardians to students' data in a secure online environment.
*All first time users of the Infinite Campus Portal will need an Activation Key to unlock your account and set up your username and password.
*If you have not received your Activation Key, please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, child's name, and telephone number
Instructions for Accessing the Infinite Campus Parent Portal for the First Time
- Click here for Step-by-Step Instructions for First Time Portal Log On.
- In order to access the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, please review the User Guidelines for the Infinite Campus Parent/Guardian Portal.
- Click here to read the BMCHSD Infinite Campus Parent/Guardian Portal User Guidelines.
- By clicking on I agree, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms of the BMCHSD Infinite Campus Parent/Guardian Portal User Guidelines.
The following link will take you to the Portal login page: I Agree
5. Click here for Step-by-Step Instructions for entering Email Address and Phone Number
6. Click here for Step-by Step Instructions for entering your child’s Non-Household Emergency Contact information.
Mobile App District ID: HWNGRV
Please enter Bellmore Merrick as District Name for Mobile App
Mobile app for Parents: Campus Parent
Mobile app for Students: Campus Student
Mobile App Problem? Contact Infinite Campus Here
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Help Desk
For Portal technical assistance, an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include your name, your child's name, description of the problem or request, phone number at which you can be reached, and the best day/time to be reached. For further assistance, please contact the District Parent Portal Help Desk at 516-992-1043.
For information regarding student records, please contact your child's school.
Your User Name is your student ID number; this can be found on your schedule. Your password is comprised of the initials of your first and last name and your 6 digit birthday (2 digits for the month, 2 digits for the day, 2 digits for the year).
For example, if your name is John Doe and your birthday is April 6th, 1999 your password will be “jd040699”.
Students may access the Campus Portal by clicking on the following link: